Looking for information on a ReplayTV replacement service? Click HERE
XMLTV is a few things with the same name.
- XMLTV is a very popular XML based file format for describing TV listings. see XMLTVFormat
- XMLTV is an interface contract between programs the emit guide data and programs that consume it. see HowtoWriteAGrabber and HowtoUseGrabbers
- XMLTV is a perl module that helps to create XMLTV formatted documents. see XMLTVModule
- XMLTV is a collection of tools to obtain, manipulate, and search TV Listings. see XMLTVProject
Most of this Wiki has to do with the XMLTVProject
XMLTV Project Status
(for more info see XMLTVProject)
The current release (1.2.1 was made on 2023-02-22 and is available at https://github.com/XMLTV/xmltv/releases
- tv_grab_tr (upstream changes)
- tv_grab_ar (upstream site ownership change)
- tv_grab_fi (improvements to handle upstream changes)
- tv_grab_fi_sv (improvements to handle upstream changes)
- tv_grab_fr (improvements to channel name handling and updates for upstream changes)
- tv_grab_na_dd (add some debug info)
- tv_grab_uk_tvguide (bug fixes and improvements)
- tv_grab_zz_sdjson (support Schedules Direct redirection response)
- tv_grab_zz_sdjson_sqlite (improve rating agency data validation and update documentation)
- tv_merge (minor change to output handling)
Please see the commit log for all changes in this release
There are lots of applications that use XMLTV-formatted files., these include guide viewers and PVRs. There are also some grabbers not included in the XMLTV project distribution. See XmltvRelatedProjects.
The XmltvUnrelatedProjects are things which don't use the XMLTV format but are somehow connected to TV listings.