XMLTV is a few things with the same name.
- XMLTV is a very popular XML based file format for describing TV listings. see XMLTVFormat
- XMLTV is a perl module that helps to create XMLTV formatted documents. see XMLTVModule
- XMLTV is a collection of tools to obtain, manipulate, and search TV Listings. see XMLTVProject
Most of this Wiki has to do with the XMLTVProject
XMLTV Project Status
(for more info see XMLTVProject)
The current release (0.5.53) was made on 2008-09-02 and is available at http://files.xmltv.org
- tv_grab_is: minor fix to midnight handling
- tv_grab_na_dd: add auto-config config file option
- tv_grab_na_icons: adjust to site changes
- tv_grab_ar: now supports 2 data sources
- tv_grab_uk_rt: improve episode numbering
- tv_grab_huro: fix --offset problem and data source changes
- tv_grab_eu_epgdata: added category support, stop times, age-rating, more!
*NOTE* fix to _eu_epggdata episode num will break duplicate detection in MythTV
- tv_grab_dk - non-working, removed
- tv_grab_dk_dr - new grabber for Denmark!
- tv_grab_is: Islandic grabber returns
And of some bugfixes and polish.
There are lots of applications that use XMLTV-formatted files., these include guide viewers and PVRs. There are also some grabbers not included in the XMLTV project distribution. See XmltvRelatedProjects.
The XmltvUnrelatedProjects are things which don't use the XMLTV format but are somehow connected to TV listings.